Switchback Height Adjustable/Standing Desk Set - 2 Stage, Dual Motor
Symmetry Switchback Series 2 leg, 2 stage, dual motor, height adjustable electric base with 1.125" thick commercial grade surface in a variety of sizes and finishes.
Achieving the perfect position maximizes ergonomics and minimizes fatigue or injury. With the press of a button, you can make Switchback height-adjustable table elevate the way you work while ensuring it matches your unique needs. Configure your height-adjustable table with a variety of leg options and an extensive portfolio of top shapes and workstation add-ons. All that and quick installation make Switchback a leading solution in simplicity and endless versatility.
- Push-button controls with four customized presets!
- With a height range of 26.8” to 46.5” (including 1-1/8” top), anyone can find their ideal position.
- Gyro anti-collision technology from a patented sensor stops (and retracts) the table when it makes contact with any object.
- Available with T-leg or C-leg options.
- Twelve different durable laminate options to fit your style.
- Three durable powder-coated metal finishes in silver, black or white.
- The 2-leg table can support 250 lb.
- Adjustment speed: 1.5" per second.
- Standby power consumption: < 0.1W; 98.5" power cord.
- Usable top sizes: 42” to 84" wide x 24” or 30" deep.
- Noise level: approximately 39 dB (not including ambient noise).
- Chicago Code Compliant (3 conductor type cord with grounded 3 prong molded case plug).
Tops are available in 6 different quickship laminate finishes and 5 popular sizes: White, Espresso, Uptown, Hard Rock Maple Studio Teak and Fog Grey.
Base in Silver, Black or White finish.
Ready to assemble. Instructions included. Standard Drill/Driver necessary. Local Delivery and Installation by Ducky's Crew is recommended.
|Warranty:||Lifetime Structural, 7 years electrical|